Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A 4th Birthday



My oldest son turned 

10

on 
the 
4th 
of 
July

My little baseball player is growing up.


He played his last baseball game on Thursday.


This look says it all.


He really is a sweet kid.


They ended the celebration with sparklers.

A wonderful day for sure.

I have not been able to blog as much as would have liked to.
I feel as if I am on a speeding freight train, and I really wanted to get off, too fast for me.

Now that we are only going to be going to baseball two days a week and there are no more large events to prepare for I can start to relax and enjoy my days.

Don't worry though, I have been swimming with the kids and taking time to read a few pages of magazines here and there.  It's just that I am a stay at home, putter around the house and gardens kind of gal.  All this rush here and there is just a little too much.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!





4 comments:

  1. Alaina,
    Happy 10th Birthday to your handsome little man! He is very intense while playing ball -- it's serious stuff! I too am a homebody and understand how all that running takes a toll on you and your home. I like your mantel, especially the photo of your children on the beach in the perfect frame. Your seashell filled urn is stunning. You have a great eye.
    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is such CUTE!!!! I hope his day was just the best!
    I feel exactly the same way about my days Alaina. Love just staying home and puttering.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice holiday Alaina. What a lovely family you have--I always enjoy pictures of your super cute kids. Yeah, it's been much too busy around here too, and I'm a putter around with the flowers kind of girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10th bday to your cute son! Hope you're finding time now to relax & enjoy the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.